Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on Benji

This morning Benji was wheeled from the hospital to the ENT Doctor's office. They did a hearing sreaning. Benji passed the high and mid pitched sounds but failed low pitch. So the doctor sugggested tubes. This afternoon Benji was given versed (a preanesthetic "happy juice"--video of his bizarre behavior to come later.) The Doctor put tubes in his ears and took out his adnoid. He is really fussy but did just fine. Hopefully we can go home tomorrow......Just in time for me to pack our entire house and move on Saturday. (ok, so I'm a little stressed)

1 comment:

Katy Beth said...

I'm so glad to hear things he's getting better. All my cousins had the tubes & they worked wonders!

You poor thing! Please call me if you need anything at all! We'd be happy to help!