Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our trip to the Smokies





We went to the smokies today. We had plans to hike to Abrams Falls but got there around 4 pm so we decided just to walk around the cades cove visitors center instead. We saw a bear (pic didn't turn out too dark)a deer and a little birds nest with chicks in it. Benji loved it. Sammy must have thought it was bland. He slept the entire time. On the way back, while we were still in the park. Albert got pulled over for going 57 in a 35 zone. Some how he has the best luck ever, he got off with a warning. That is the 3rd time he has been pulled over for speeding and still no ticket. Not that I am complaining. I didn't want to have to pay a ticket.

3 comments:

Crystal Copeland said...

Lee is the same stinking way!! When we first met, and were dating, I know of at least 4 times he got pulled over, and no ticket. Since we've been married though, he has gotten one, and was able to get it reduced to barely nothing!

Emily said...

Man, he is lucky! I am happy for him though, you saw a bear!! That is pretty crazy!

Katy Beth said...

Sounds like fun!

Seriously?! The one time I got pulled over was because I was speeding to get out of the way of an out of control 18-wheeler. I was like 8mo preggo & the police even saw what I was doing & apologized for having to give me a ticket! But Albert & Lee get warnings? Not fair!