Friday, February 12, 2010

Silence--Oh no! What is Benji up to?

He's in his room.....practicing his artwork....all over the wall. He draws such cute faces.

Now you are probably thinking what kind of mother doesn't look after her children well enough to catch this.....my excuse....1. He's the fastest kid in the world. 2. I was feeding Sammy.


Honestly who could be mad at that face!
We weren't too upset about the walls. We were going to paint them in 2 weeks anyway. If you haven't noticed, they're pink. Benji obviously wanted a more masculine room, so he chose blue.


3 comments:

Donna said...

Dang! Don't feel bad. They do get around quick. Thank goodness for paint!

Unknown said...

I liked how he circled the picture of Jesus, like he as reminding you to reprimand with love. :)

Rosie said...

I love his stinkin guts. This made me homesick lol