Monday, May 3, 2010

Utah Trip Day 2

I wanted to upload the picture of us in front of this painting, oh well. This is in the conference center and is huge






In Park City.


In the swimming pool at my parents hotel.
On Wednesday, I started my day by going to the Jordan River Temple early in the morning to do initiatories for some ancestors. That Temple was a block away from where we were staying. Then we all headed out to Temple square. We were so excited to see the temple. We took a tour of the conference center. I wasn't expecting to feel such a wonderful spirit there. Yet, it was all I could do to keep from crying.
Next we went to the Beehive house then to the tabernacle. After that we went to the visitors center. The Cristus was amazing. They played a presentation that got me thinking a lotout how I can improve on keeping the commandments.
After that Christopher Rees, Albert's trainer from the mission, took us to Park City. It was so cold but an awesome littleTwn. We ate the best pizza ever at Banjo Pizza.
To end our night, we went swimming at my parents hotel, Little America, in Downtown Salt Lake. It was an awesome pool and jacuzzi. The water was warm like bath water so it was even enjoyable for Sammy. He loves the water




2 comments:

Beth Rawlings said...

hello r u ok u look great together when i first looked at it i said AHHH

from bethan rawlings

Beth Rawlings said...

follow my blog plz