Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Benji and Sammy's first fight

It happened last night. I was laying in bed with Benji next to me watching TV. Somewhere between Blues Clues and Wow Wow Wubzy, Benji fell asleep with his head resting on my belly. I noticed that Sammy started getting a little more active and all of a sudden he kicked super hard right were Benji's head was. Benji, being sort of out of it from sleep, lifted his head and smacked my belly where Sammy was kicking and said "Stop Sammy." Albert and I both started laughing. So I was thinking, maybe I should go ahead and buy the boxing gloves.

7 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

How funny!
I know sometimes I could use some boxing gloves for my Wild Ones. You might as well get them now!!!

Lindsey Rose said...

So it begins! That is so funny, it may surprise you how sweet little boys are with babies when they are here though! Benson treats parker so sweet.

Stephanie said...

That's cute. I'm quite impressed that he already knows his name.

erin said...

That is awesome! I'm curious though...did Sammy listen to his brother and stop or did he just keep kicking?

Katina Angola said...

he kicked even harder

Donna said...

yeah....I'm afraid for you.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Oh My! HaHa I laughed when I read this :D How cute! They will get along just fine though!