Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twilight Saga cont.

I finished the first book in 2 days. Wow! I absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait to have the second book so I drug Albert out on Tuesday, I didn't want to ditch him because it was our 3rd anniversary. (celebrating on Saturday) I Bought New Moon. I finished that book yesterday.
Now I know what you must be thinking "Gosh, Katina is completely ignoring her responsibilities" But I really am not. I read during work! Right now in my department we have no assignments, we just have to be there in case we have a call come through. Which we have about 30 a day, but we also have 15 people. So I would take my calls when they came through and then get back to reading.
Honestly I liked the first book better, but I still loved the 2nd book. I felt bad for poor Jacob at the end. Leave me a comment about the book if you read it!

3 comments:

Jenn C said...

I feel exactly like you did with the first book. I couldn't wait to read more! I have liked them all, but the 2nd one was the slowest. I think the 3rd is my favorite; the 4th would be, but I knew it was the end and I didn't like that part! I have the 3rd & 4th if you want to borrow them.

Emily said...

The 3rd is also my favorite, I hated the twist with jacob in the second book, even though I see why she did it and it makes it interesting. So really it is not all bad! I love these books and the 4th is great, I read them all too quickly.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I was soo addicted to these! They really are that good!