Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Anniversary


Albert and I have the fortune of being able to celebrate 2 wedding anniversaries a year. And when we get officially married here in the USA, we can celebrate 3. (The United States does not recognize our Bolivian wedding.)


Our first anniversary is on August the 19th. That was when we were married civilly. Bolivia's government does not recognize temple weddings. It was a great party. It really didn't mean that much to me because I was REALLY getting married when we went to the temple. But it was fun planning stuff, the DJ, the Dancing, the dinner. Our Civil wedding and reception started at 8pm on a Friday night and didn't end til 7 am the next morning. Albert warned me about the Bolivian parties but I realized I had no clue. It was so much fun. But I was zonked the day after.


Our 2nd Anniversary is the 23 of August. That was when Albert and I were sealed for time and all eternity. I might be a little partial but the Bolivia Cochabamba temple is the most beautiful temple in the world.


Today I dedicate this blog to Albert. He is the most wonderful person I know. I couldn't have chosen a better father or husband. Not to mention outrageously gorgeous! I am so glad I get to claim him forever!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so happy you are happy in your marriage! Congrats on the anniversary!

Unknown said...

WOW! I have never seen that temple before...it is gorgeous! I love the old mission like feel to it.

Congrats on all your anniversaries...I hope you don't make Albert remember them all.

i hope you guess had a great trip, but we really did miss you at the ward party.

Lindsey Rose said...

Congrats! that is a beautiful templem and you two are such a great couple!