Monday, August 18, 2008

Twilight

So I have been hearing so much about the Twilight series I just had to check it out for myself. I was never really into the whole vampire fiction thing, but I have to admit. I have only read the first couple of chapters of the first book and I love it. I left the book at work and wish I hadn't. Benji is a asleep and there is nothing more I want to do right now than to get back to the book. I love it. I just might even get one of those stickers that says "My heart belongs to Edward" Then again that might give people the wrong idea. Why couldn't Edward's name be Albert?!!?!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I also love Edward and just finished the last book! It is difficult and challenging to put down!

Yo Mama said...

You are going to love it! I'm so jealous that I'm not reading them for the first time again. Let me know how it goes.