Thursday, November 20, 2008

My mom


My mom is Robin Lynn. Born to Robert Navarrette of Mexican decent and Rosalie Larson of Chippewa Indian decent. She grew up in Santa Monica, California and then in Fernley, Nevada. While in at Fernley Highschool, she played basketball, softball, volleyball and was on the cheerleading squad. She was also treasurer in the school presidency. My mom joined the church when she was 17 years old and later went to Ricks college where she met my dad.

In her free time she loves to quilt, put together puzzles and spoil her grandkids. She loves going camping and hiking and be in the great out doors. She has taught me to live the gospel and has helped me make good decisions all my life. I am so glad she is my mom

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi! It's good to hear from you! I like your idea about posting info about your family members. I might steal it sometime! Benji is so cute!

Lindsey Rose said...

I love that you did this! you have great parents! I love them both, and they have raised a great daughter in you! Thias is really sweet.

Emily said...

You Mom is great! How fun :) I love these posts! :)