Friday, November 7, 2008

My Daddy!




My Dad was born here in good ol' Tennessee to Richard and Joann. He has 1 brother who lives in Alaska and a sister who live here in Knoxville. His favorite past times are watching and playing football. He says his best friend is Benji. Benji loves to play pillow fight with his grandpa.

Not many people know this about my dad, but he loves to write. He will right articles about politics, religion and life, Although he never gets any published. I think he would be an excellent blogger.
my favorite times with my dad are when we discuss deep church doctrine and battle over it with the scriptures. A couple of years ago, he would always win. Know I can hold my own, and he couldn't be more proud.

I am very grateful for my dad, how he raised me, his love for the gospel and savior and his love for his family. There isn't a better dad on earth.

3 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

Katina,
It doesn't surprise me that your Dad is a good writer. He is actually one of my favorite speakers in church. I have told him that,too. It's nice to hear such nice words about your Dad!!
Paula

Emily said...

What a great Dad!!

Unknown said...

Your dad is one of my very favorite TEACHERS...and you didn't say a word about that...he really is an amazing teacher...tell him to get a blog...I want to read his writings.