Friday, January 30, 2009

GO KNOXVILLE ICE BEARS!!!!!


Tonight the Angolas went to a hockey game. We went to see the Knoxville Ice Bears take on The Huntsville Havocs. It was a great game. The Ice Bears won 4-1. Benji really like it and was screaming when everyone else screamed. Even when the crowd was screaming more adult words. The first time he said it, we explained to him that he shouldn't say those words so instead of screaming "hey, goalie, you suck!!!" He was screaming "hey Goalie, You're bad!!" Granted its not as strong but comming from a 2 year old it was pretty cute.

Our 2 favorite parts of the game was when the referee knocked over a player and of course the fight.

2 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I have been more aware of what I say around children and others to kick myself of words like Crap, Suck, etc... I don't want my little cousins picking up on it! LOL :) Hockey seems like such a fun sport. I will get together with you while I am in TN next time! Its hard when I never see my family to really get to see anyone else, but we will def. have to get together! :) Thank goodness for blogs!

Katy Beth said...

It was an awsome game! I looked over at the kids a couple of times. They were so cute! Beji looked like he was really enjoying himself!