Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's day Activities

Benji's Funky Due after the movie
Albert and I at the park





Grace the beautiful (I'm kinda jealous)
We had a lot of fun on the first day of 2009. The first hours of New Years we spent with the Craft family. Benji says that Grace is bella (beautiful).



My sister's friend, later in the day to become boyfriend, came over so the Angolas plus Rosie and Brian went to the park. After the park we went to see the movie Madagascar 2. It was cute. Benji, fell asleep half way through it and as a result we got the most laughs from his hair as we were leaving.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast together!!! The hair picture is cute and congrats on being pregnant!

erin said...

I love kid hair!

Kaha Tahi said...

Hey beautiful, how are you? I can not get over your little mans hair...amazing! Love you!