Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Silence

This is what I get for sitting on the computer reading blogs. Benji's normal routine in the morning is to wake up, sit on the couch to eat oatmeal and watch cartoons. While he does that I get on the computer. As I was reading I noticed it was rather quite, I looked to where Benji normally is and this is what I found.........empty. So I went to look for him.


This is what I saw next.......Where it shouldn't have been.
I looked in the kitchen and found him......in the strawberry milk mix.......


Creating Art work.........

Moral of the story, silence is never a good thing when you have a toddler.


7 comments:

Yo Mama said...

On the brighter side, you could just dump a gallon of milk on the floor and then you have a whole lot of deliciousness floating around???!!!

Emily said...

That is beyond funny and cute! Toddlers are so fun! :) The messes are never fun to clean up, but that's life for ya right! :)

Michael and Stephanie said...

Very cute...just remember it could have been much worse.

The Hinckley's said...

That is hilarious! Dawson and Carter would love that!

Yeagers said...

I would join him in licking it up. I love strawberry milk mix, but refrain from buying it because I think I might dump the whole thing in a gallon on milk and start chugging. And sometimes when I am looking through my window to the outside world (blogs), I pretend I don't know what my little stinkers are doing because I'd rather not stop to discipline them.

Lindsey Rose said...

I love his face in the second to last picture! HA HA HA HA! Kids and the silence, it is all the same no matter how good your kids are!

Crystal Copeland said...

Hahaha! He looks like he is summoning the spirits in the second to last pic!