Thursday, September 4, 2008

Survivor

My one weakness in the world is reality TV shows. Actually I'm only a fan of 2, Survivor and Biggest Looser. Last year I played the survivor Fantasy game. It was a lot of fun.
So here is my question or invitation.....if you are a survivor fan and would like to join my team leave me a message letting me know you are interested and I will tell you what to do. It is all Free and in the unlikely possibility that we win, unlikely because their are over 100,000 teams. We win a trip to Gabo, Africa! So let me know yall!!!

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Ok ok, so I had no idea that you had a blog either! I guess I need to get on the ball and start one myself...ugh something else that needs to be done! Anyway, I hope all is well with ya and I look forward to seeing ya in October. Oh...and I'll join your Survivor team...I LOVE that show! ;o)

Emily said...

I really like The Bachelor! I am a sucker for romance!