Monday, October 6, 2008

El Salvador

On September 20, 2008, The Salvadoran people had their groundbreaking ceremony for the San Salvador El Salvador Temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is something very dear and special to my heart. Albert served in the west mission from 2002-2004 and I served there from 2003-2004. I am very grateful that the members can have the blessings of the temple in their own country. I love El Salvador and is one of my 3 favorite countries ( you can probably guess the other 2). The people are wonderful and the gospel is thriving. I am so very grateful that the lord chose me to be sent to these loving people. Here is the web site for the Temple. www.ldschurchtemples.com/sansalvador/ It will be beautiful!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats that is wonderful!

Lindsey Rose said...

THat is amazing, hopefully you guys will be able to see it one day!