Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Honey? Are you Cooking?




Tonight I had to go to a Relief Society Presidency meeting, and when I got home I found Albert and Benji playing soccer. After I yelled Albert for not having Benji in Bed I noticed a smell coming from the kitchen. Albert, are you cooking? I should have known that when he said "aaw dang it" and ran to the kitchen it would not have been good. Then I saw it.......He burnt Ramen noodles. How does anyone burn Ramen noodles??????? Well, he did it.

7 comments:

Katy Beth said...

It takes talent! And let me tell you, there are few of us so talented out there. lol

Lindsey Rose said...

That is classic! I love that, he is so funny. That is definitely one to go down in the books!

Unknown said...

Well, scrubbing that pan may be a good trade-off for 2 hours of a benji-less meeting. I guess we will know not to count on Albert for our next presidency mtg snack!

Emily said...

Haha! boys will be boys!

Anonymous said...

Okay,
I didn't realize that your eggo was preggo! CONGRATS!!!! Hmmmm. Wonder if it'll be a girl this time.

Crystal Copeland said...

Hey! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! We just talked about that last month.....so awesome! We have a blog now too. www.leeandcrystalcopeland.blogspot.com. Add us, I alreay added ya to mine!

Yeagers said...

I think the funniest part is that he said aw-dang it! I would have payed good money to here that redneck southern comment come out of him. You must be so proud Katina!