Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spanish Branch Activity

Tonight we had our Spanish Branch "culture night". There was a ton of food, We gave a small presentation on our respective countries, and we danced. No Latin gathering is complete without dancing! It was so much fun.




Brother and Sister Rodriguez



Dan and Gabriella Craft (Benji's future in-laws)




Brother and Sister Rodriguez



Gabriella and Benji dancing (My son seems to be attracted to the Craft Women)





Grace Craft ( Benji calls her "My Gracie") Dancing with her Dad and Ignacio Garcia


5 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Looks like fun, I wish we could have been there! Gracie and Benji would make a great couple!!

Unknown said...

I guess it's a no brainer why I didn't get that mission call to South America....I wanted to learn Spanish but the Lord knew that I can't dance!

I hope you all had a blast! I love the Latinos in our ward.

cally said...

OH man. Mandy made me jealous of all that food. The empanadas. Mmm.

Is that carpet on the wall?

Yo Mama said...

Oh baby, that's my kind of party. Food and dancing. Where do I sign up for this Spanish Branch?

Emily said...

Seems like it was quite the party! Dancing is always fun!