Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Belly Dancing

I went to my belly dancing class tonight. I love it. I am sure when I am skinny and actually look good doing it I will love it even more. The most amazing part about my class is the instructor, Sandy. She is 56 years old and looks like she is 30. We did a "sensual" dance to cool down. and in part of the routine those who could could go into a full split. I obviously went to one knee instead but this 56 year old woman went into the full split. I was shocked. This is a fantastic class. I encourage all to give it a try. After every class I feel so refreshed and invigorated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure, it's after every "class" you feel so invigorated. Do you think we are that foolish?

We know EXACTLY why you are taking those classes. :)

Katy Beth said...

I always wondered how those classes were. Hm...maybe I should consider!