Saturday, July 26, 2008

a new camara


Ok so I finally got into this century. We bought a digital camara. We were so upset about what happened at With Benji's B-day party we decided it was time. I was taking pictures left and right for his birthday the next day I realized the film had already gone out. So we didnt get any pictures of Benji's party. So this is the very first picture on our new digital camara!

Ok now leave me a comment on what you think Benji is trying to say here. My guess would be....."mom, I am trying to get into stuff I am not supposed to and you are totally messing with my routine!"

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

That picture cracks me up! And I am soo sorry we missed his birthday party, I totally forgot! I put the invitation in my church bag and left it there and I forgot about it. So Sorry, I hope it was a good time!

Katy Beth said...

I so agree, "Mom, you just don't get it. I'm a kid, I'm supposed to get into things!" lol Too cute!

Unknown said...

It looks like he is blowing a kiss.

Digital cameras are the best.