Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Benji

Right now I have a ton of thoughts going through my head about my dear baby. He will be 2 years old tomorrow. He has so many of mine and Albert's qualities that it makes us laugh sometimes. Albert and I are both pretty stubborn and it looks like Benji is going to be the same way. He also has a really sweet and caring side that I saw tonight. Albert dropped a glass bowl on his toe and it started to bleed. He was sitting on the couch trying to recuperate and Benji stayed by his side giving his foot kisses and saying "you ok, papa?" He then started to hug Albert and even offered Albert his Pacifier. I cant imagine a stronger love than that between children and their parents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute...you know him offering that pacifier was a BIG deal!

I love that kid...he's so cute.

Lindsey Rose said...

There really is nothing else that can fill that place in your heart than a child. He really is a sweet boy. Benson loves him.