Sunday, July 27, 2008

Benji and Gabby




Benji and his cousin Gabby are best friends. All week if they havent seen each other Benji says "I want Gabby"and Gabby says "I want Benji" When we finally take Benji to see Gabby, he runs in, runs towards Gabby shouting "Gabby, Gabby!" And Gabby runs towards him and shouts his name. They hug and start to play. Not 10 minutes later they are fighting. Benji tries to take her toys, she screams at him and runs and hides. But as soon as its time to go they both cling to each other like it will be last time they see one other. As Benji leaves he waves bye and Gabby Cries. I hope they stay this close all thier lives. Gabby is going to need a friend like Benji. She has already been through so much in her short 2 years. But she is also one that shows love to everyone.


We took them to the park today so they could play on the motorized motorcycle Aunt Ro got Benji for his birthday. Without even encouraging them Benji climbs on and starts patting behind him to Gabby saying "sit down" she climbed on behind him and held on for dear life as they go around Victor Ashe Park.


5 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

They are soo sweet together! How fun to have cousins so close!

Emily said...

How wonderful they have each other!

Unknown said...

so precious.

Katy Beth said...

They are too adorable! I always enjoyed having my cousins close when I was younger & have so many fond memories of growing up together. I hope they have as much fun as we did!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Johnny English Sequel 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks